New student special $10 classes
South Shore Health & Racquet Club 3630 Tennis Ct. Saint Joseph, Mi 49085
Register to pay at SSH at 269-429-2101; 10 classes for $100
Wednesday 7-8:30pm Begins 12/15
Please pre-reg online here by 5pm Tuesday night.)
Friday & Saturday 10am-4pm
Private yoga for your group by reservation at Fernwood Botanical Garden
Please pre-reg online here by 5pm Saturday night.
How to register and pay
Register and pay online at the Spore Store.
Here are the steps:
- Create your own account with login and password.
- Purchase a drop-in credit for $20 or 10-credit pass for $150.
- New Students can buy a ten-credit pass for $100.
- One credit = one class at any Spore Studios venue.
- Go to the Calendar and reserve your spot by choosing which class you wish to attend.
- The system will then deduct one credit from your purchase.
- You must sign up by 5pm on the day prior to the class or event.
- Classes need five people minimum to be held in person. If the class is cancelled due to weather or under-enrollment, you will receive a notification the night prior to class.
All Payments will be received through the Spore Studios Online Store.
Go to: https://studiobookingsonline.com/sporestudios/store.html
$20 drop-in; or $15 with 10-card pass. Passes are good for any Spore Studios yoga venues.
The Compassionate Wisdom Course includes Ten Free Yoga Classes.
All classes are Slowflow and involve a creative fusion of qigong warmups, dynamic yin-yang, vinyasa and holding poses, breathwork and mindfulness. We will build strength and cardiovascular capacity by linking postures with flowing vinyasas to develop core stability, hip and shoulder opening and spinal flexibility with variations offered for all levels. As we grow our body-awareness of our subtle anatomy and harness our “bandhas”, the practice becomes lighter and brighter.
The intention of our practice is to:
- strengthen and stretch your muscles
- re-sculpt your connective tissue
- release your anxiety and tension
- focus your mind and sharpen your sensory awareness
- cultivate compassion for self and other
- restore your whole system toward greater equilibrium
what is my level?
Read a wonderful blog post here from Maya Lev, Director of Yoga Center Santa Cruz, on how to self-determine one’s “level” of yoga as a student through assessing one’s tapas (drive), discernment (understanding) and physical preparation.
Private classes tailored for your group may include a blend of styles: restorative, yin, vinyasa flow, sutra themes, therapeutic or yoga-story for kids.
*$20 transportation fee added for off-site location and bringing mats and props.
PRIVATE OR COUPLES
- $90/hour, $99/1.5 hour house session
- $425 for a series of five one-hour sessions.
SEMI-PRIVATES (3-5 people)
- $70/hour; $85/1.5 hour
CORPORATE CLASS (5-20 people)
- $200/hour; $225/1.5 hours.
- Art and Education Center in Three Oaks, Mi. and Fernwood Botanical Gardens.